Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pretty good weekend

I'm keeping up with my goal of 200 games per weekend so far in November. Played 200 games last weekend for $289.72 profit (65.8% ROI), and played 201 games this weekend for $257.28 profit (58.2% ROI). I'm planning on upping that to 300 per weekend though. It only takes me about 1 hour longer to play a 75 game set than a 50 game set, so there's not much of a reason not to do it.

I had a pretty rough (but standard) session on Saturday, but I luckily managed to take a 1st place in one of my games towards the end of it to salvage a breakeven day. Friday and Sunday went better, with roughly $125 profit on both days to give me a respectable profit for the weekend.


This puts me at $902.76 total profit in the $2/180s overall now, for a 54.1% ROI. I think it's safe to say now I'm definitely +EV in these games, but it's still too early to tell what my longterm ROI will be. It would be nice if it were up around where it is right now, but I doubt that's the case. Only time will tell though.

No comments:

Post a Comment